Google has released version 220.127.116.11 of it’s browser Chrome which plugs security holes as well as some issues with the browser.
Fixes in the new release:
- Fix bad same-origin check that could lead to one frame being able to read or write the location of other frames.
- Filter out Set-Cookie responses in XMLHttpRequest responses.
- Add support for UA spoofing, and spoof Safari’s UA string when loading URLs from *.mail.live.com (to fix Hotmail).
- Fix pages failing to load with ‘waiting for cache…’ message.
- Fix ability to send mail with Yahoo! Mail.
- Mark the SECOM Trust root certificates for EV.
- Fix to not download outdated SafeBrowsing lists.
- Fix some pop-ups that were blocked even when the user requested them.
- Fix a timing issue that prevented Gears from starting properly sometimes.